STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING
Getting Started with Zegul SUPs — Here Now in Charleston
– Visit the shop or call to schedule your test paddle!
The Zegul Rhapsody & Zegul Revolution SUPs
What you need to get Started: Sea Kayak Carolina carries the Werner SUP paddle to use with your new board. Werner uses their proprietary Performance Core carbon weave materials and superior manufacturing methods to handcraft their lightweight paddle with unmatched performance and durability.
Werner Advantage SUP paddle specifications:
The Advantage with Premium laminate fiberglass construction has a balanced blade design which is smooth and powerful. Great shape for straight ahead tracking. The fiberglass shaft adds comfort, control and is lightweight, stiff and durable.
- Lightweight with Werner's bomber durability
- Improved Straight-ahead efficiency
- ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
- Choose from 1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece
- Mid-size tear drop shaped blade reduces torque
- Blade Length & Width: 19" x 8.75"
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes
- Slight spoon at the tip creates clea catch that is immediately powerful and smooth
- Colors: Red, Blue, Pearl, Beach-Azul, Beach-Jade
- Our Werner SUP Paddles to choose from range from the Performance Carbon to the Recreational Fiberglass to fit any need and budget
MTI Fluid Belt Pack
- designed to be the PFD you forget you're wearing
- Offers maximum mobility & freedom for SUP
- CO2 cartridge immediately activates, releasing a life jacket
- Includes whistle
- USCG approved type III
- 26lbs 2 oz buoyancy
Yakima Carry Straps
- Yakima complete rack system
- Yakima SUP components
FUN on SUP!
• Visit the Zegul Kayak & SUP website